Christmas Gifts for Her 2019
Whether you’re looking for Christmas presents for Mum, inspiration for your loved one, gifts for teens or anything in between – we have the ideas on every woman’s wishlist
1. Charlotte Tilbury Magical Mini Brush Set at Selfridges, £35
This suit-all make-up brush set takes the doubt out of choosing colours or colognes.
2. Jo Malone Ultimate Christmas Cracker, from £210
The perfect gift to give or receive – you get to fill the cracker with your favourite cologne, lotions, potions and candles.
3. Paco Rabanne Lady Million Empire Gift Set, £55.99
A heady floral mix with magnolia and orange blossom and includes a full-size EDP fragrance, a skin-softening body lotion and a super-handy travel spray.
4. Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Collector, £75.99
Rose spiked with anis, along with ginger, orange blossom and vanilla is a heady scent that comes in the prettiest festive collector's bottle.
5. Burberry Leather Card Holder at Net-a-Porter, £190
Textured leather in this bright hue means it’s not only easy to find in the bottom of your tote but this on-trend tone also makes a great gift idea for 2019.
6. Bulgari Serpenti Sedutto Watch, from £6,000
Clock-watching is fine when it looks like this. Slick materials and the graphic serpent pattern adds an interesting touch to a watch.
7. Nails Inc Polishes, from £15
Two sets that both scream Christmas party season with their sparkly, festive hues are absolutely ideal gift for the mani-obsessed.
8. Theodora Warre Mismatched Earrings at Liberty, £90
Gold-plated mismatched earrings with the letter of your choice are completely charming and make a lovely gift for girls.
9. La Prairie Radiance Revitalising Ritual Kit, £550
Give the gift of gold in skincare this season with this radiance-boosting kit from one our favourite beauty brands.
10. Aromatherapy Associates Gift Sets, from £10
This brilliantly therapeutic oil brand has a plethora of gift offerings that will satisfy the most discerning wellness addict. Try a beauty bauble that houses their renowned Light Relax Oil, or the Seasonal Saviours set that you might want to break into before the big day as it includes De-Stress, Light Relax and Rewind Bath & Shower Oils.
11. Caroline Herrera Good Girl Glorious Gold, £96.50
An oriental-style fragrance that has a whiff of floral tuberose and jasmine notes, all housed in a limited-edition glass slipper – perfect for Cinderellas everywhere.