Christmas gifts for teens 2019
Wondering what present to buy a teenager? We round up the trending gifts 2019 that will appease the trickiest of adoslecents
1. Spots & Stripes natural skin, hair and body care for boys and girls, from £12
A brilliant natural range of products dedicated to the face and body needs of a tween and teen skin - all housed in Insta-cool packaging.
2. Mugler Perfuming Brush in Aura, Angel and Alien, £26
These handy on-the-go pens come in three famous Mugler scents – Aura, Angel and Alien – and glide on with a sweep of a the brush, leave a lingering freshness from the colourless gel.
3. Paco Rabanne Pacollection in Fabulous at Selfridges, £65
A new range from Paco Rabanne: ‘Fabulous’ is unisex scent powered by rhubarb, pumpkin and sandalwood, and ‘Genius’ is a zesty fresh spritz that has ‘cristalfizz’ a molecule from washing powder – so your teen can at least smell clean even when they’ve dodged the shower.
4. EPOW Emoji Phone Charger from Amazon, £17.99
Nothing causes a teen more anxiety than a failing phone battery, so invest in an emoji that’s actually useful. This device charges any smart phone or mobile accessories on the go, so they too will have a smiley face. Also comes in other symbols like the devil, kiwi, cat and of course – the infamous ‘poo’.
5. Airwheel Q3 Electric Unicycle, £399
Forget skateboards or scooters – the coolest kids are zipping around on something like this.
6. M&M’s Personalised Chocolate Buttons, from £3
Personalised chocolate works every time and M&M’s may not be the most sophisticated choice – but they're a sure-fire teen crowd pleaser.
7. Casetify Custom Watch Strap and Mobile bag, from £55
The one-stop-shop for customized and cool watchstraps, tech cases and more.
8. Caval Mismatched Sneakers, from £165
These mismatched trainers, designed in Paris and made in Portugal are about to go viral, so sign up quick for their latest drop in designs.
9. Arbonne Festive Collection Ornament Minis, £11
These are much cuter and more lust worthy than your standard tree decoration. There is a Detox Mask to help clear the skin and, pictured above, a balm to soften the lips. Launching 1st October.
10. Yes Studio 100% Tired Travel Mug at Wild & Wolf, £7
Wild & Wolf have a brilliant selection of stocking fillers and gifts for all ages – some sophisticated, others fun and all with a high dose of millennial pink and shiny typography.
11. Firebox Take Better Selfies Kit at Selfridges, £23
This pic-perfecting kit contains five lenses, including a macro to nail that foodie flat lay or polarizing to stop flare from the sun.