Christmas Gift Guide 2019: The Budget Beauty Edit
From stocking fillers to secret Santa - we have all the best beauty gifts for under £15
1. Ethique Trial Pack for Hair, Face & Body at Holland & Barrett, £10.99
Zero-waste beauty brand has just launched a trial version of their solid Shampoo, Conditioner, Cleanser & Body Butter Bars that make the perfect eco-friendly stocking filler for girls or boys.
2. Molton Brown Fiery Pink Pepper Gift Bauble at Lookfantastic.com, £10
This perfect beauty bauble that comes wrapped in a lovely gift box are the only tree decorations we want to hang.
3. Oliver Bonas Avocado & Coconut Hand & Body Moisturiser, £12
Artsy packaging and nourishing formula is a Christmas gift win.
4. Neom Perfect Night’s Sleep Pulse Point at Cult Beauty, £8
Roll, breathe, sleep and repeat with this 100% natural slumber inducer.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Print Cosmetics Case at Harvey Nichols, £15
A cotton canvas cosmetics case that holds all make-up essentials and looks stylish when on the go.
6. Mad Beauty Lip Gloss Company Snowflake Lip Balm, £3.50
Cute lip nourishing balms housed in a seasonal tin is the perfect gift for girls.
7. Yes Studio Memphis Nail Salon Scissors at Wild & Wolf, £6
Gold Nail Scissors with green and pink Memphis print and a soft-touch finish, make for a great grooming gift.
8. Folklore Emery Boards at Wild & Wolf, £9
Twenty mini emery boards in the cutest Christmassy packaging.
9. NARS Climax Mini Mascara at Selfridges, £9.50
The one beauty product you can safely buy has to be a black mascara and this handbag size version is the perfect entry into designer make-up, without spending a fortune.
10. Bayliss & Harding Pink Fizz & Elderflower Hand Cream Trio, £6
A pretty floral scent has the power of three! You can keep these on hand - in the car, office or thrown into a clutch for perfectly nourished nails.