Animal protein: breakfast tartines recipe
Stay fuller for longer with a breakfast rich in animal protein and fresh greens, from our resident foodie and nutrition expert
After working on tartines with plant protein last week, this week’s tartines will be with animal protein together with plenty of greens and vegetables to boost your vitamins, minerals and fibers intake for a more optimal health approach.
6 slices of sourdough or rye bread (I used rye with sunflower seeds from Biona)
1. Rocket, scrambled eggs, steamed asparagus, mandolined pink radish
2. Smashed avocado, fresh coriander, smoked salmon, lime juice, broccoli sprouts
3. Spinach, smoked salmon, sliced avocado, boiled egg, micro radishes
4. Spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, black olives, parsley, boiled egg, anchovies
5. Micro radishes, scrambled eggs, mandolined pink radish, chives
6. Rocket, mandolined black radish, sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes, sardines, chives. Enjoy!
Free from dairy and refined sugar
Stéphanie Achar: Simple and Healthy
Stéphanie Achar is a qualified nutritional therapist and health coach based in South West London. She is collaborating with Culture Whisper to create a series of seasonal, wholesome and nutritionally balanced recipes.
Find more recipes or book a free nutrition consultation with Stéphanie on her website, www.simpleandhealthy.com