Party On! New Year’s Eve hair & make-up inspiration
These sophisticated beauty trends straight from the shows are guaranteed to inspire your NYE hair and make-up
Disco sparkle teamed with fresh skin looks very modern now.
2. Wild Glitter Biodegradable Glitter in Dusky Pink, £6.50
Eyes, cheeks and lips look pretty in a fizzy pink.
3. BioMagic Black Glitter at Festival Glitter, £3.50
Up the ante of your usual smoky eye with a sprinkling of this.
1. Chanel Ribbon Hair Accessory, £295
The ultimate designer scrunchie can be found here.
2. Lelet NY gold-plated crystal hair slides at Net-a-Porter, £118
Pretty and practical, these clips keep flyways to a minimum.
3. Jennifer Behr velvet bow barrette at My Theresa, £79
Kate Middleton’s go-to hair accessory – a simple bow adds a luxurious touch to a LBD.
1. Givenchy Teint Couture Poudre in Shimmery Gold, £33
Adds a lovely highlight to inner corners of the eye or cupids bow of the lips.
2. Nails Inc Sparkle Like a Unicorn Polish (part of a set) £15
A sparkling rose gold glitter adds a hint of pretty molten to your manicure.
3. Clarins Gold Mascara Top Coat, £22
Use alone or over your regular black mascara for a fluttery party-ready finish