The sophisticated nail trends for 2019
In 2019 nail art and design is getting a serious upgrade – check out the new chic ways you’ll be wearing your manicure this year
French Sparkly Tips
As seen at the Area show in NYC – the nails were long and square – you could say a French manicure with an ooh la la twist.
1. Jessica Phenom in Pink-a-Boo at John Lewis, £13.50
2. OPI Infinite Shine in Dreams on a Silver Platter, £11.60
The Right Stripes
At Halpern the nails were a fine example of modern nail art – with a graphic stripe of turquoise over a natural nail plate.
1. Mavala Super Base Coat, £5.20
2. ncLA Los Angeles Nail Polish in She’s a Doll, £9.95
Spotted at Kate Spade – a pretty manicure be-speckled with glitter injects a whole lot of interest to your regular nude.
1. Essie Polish in Summit of Style, £6.99
2. Essie Polish in Skinny Dip, £9.95
Not-Quite-So Heavy Metals
Eichi Matsunaga, Morgan Taylor Lead Nail Artist painted a pretty rose gold and silver backstage at the Rodarte show.
1. Morgan Taylor Nail Polish in Could Have Foiled Me, £8.95
2. Morgan Taylor Nail Polish in No Way Rose, £8.95