CW Shops: The Ski Edit
Here is all you need to nurture and protect face and body on and off-piste
1. L’Occitane Shea Whipped Hand Cream, £8
This contains 25% Shea Butter to soothe chapped cuticles and hands, and leaves skin beautifully nourished, soft and delicately scented. And, handily, it comes in a travel-friendly 30ml tube.
2. La Prairie Cellular Swiss UV Protection Veil, £145
This shields you from those reflective rays bouncing off the snow that can lead to sunburn, and in turn wrinkles and age spots.
Click here 3. Fadeout Even Skin Tone Eye Defence SPF25, £9.99
Clinically proven to reduce dark circles, it hydrates with hyaluronic acid and also protects skin around the eyes from sun damage.
4. Moncler ski jacket, £1,260
This may look just like a pretty little jacket; however, the goose-down padding, fine details and high-performance fabric ensure you stay snug on the slopes.
5. Dr Hauschka Eye Contour Day Balm at John Lewis, £24.40
For extra cold-sensitive and dry eyes use this under your SPF eye cream as it acts as a barrier between you and the wind, cold air and snow.
6. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrate, £20
This French pharmacy favourite is an all-purpose cream that can be used as a facial cleanser, moisturiser, or aftershave balm as it’s loaded with fatty acids and vitamins to nurture the dermis.
7. Kypris Cerulean Soothing Hydration Recovery Mask at Cult Beauty, £200
This is brilliant for over-exposed, weatherworn complexions. It can be used as a quick-fix in 20 minutes, or left on overnight to hydrate and heal.
8. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick SPF 15, £20
This soothe-all balm can be used on chapped and dry skin to relieve and soften, and SPF 15 protects against the rays.
9. Ouai Leave in Conditioner, £22
This detangles and protects hair from damage (great for sauna hopping) and helps to prevent static caused by headwear.
10. Christophe Robin Hydrating Shampoo Bar, £17.50
This won’t spill in your luggage, is environmentally friendly and can be used to cleanse both hair and body.
11. Bea Skincare Master Antioxidant, £51
Everything from this range employs clinically proven ingredients that work. This super serum fights environmental damage with vitamin C and glutathione.
Click here12. Cisca Saltpipe, £26.99
A natural salt-based inhalation treatment to help with colds, sinus problems and breathing and allows the lungs to absorb more oxygen.
13. Goop Nurse! Under the Weather Bath Soak, £30
This eases aching muscles post-piste with the pharmaceutical-grade Epsom salts whilst helping to ward off or remedy the sniffles with manuka honey and eucalyptus.