This year, Belgravia in Bloom returns for its fourth residency, where the stylish streets of Belgravia undergo a floral transformation with fifty unique floral installations, as well as special events. The theme this year is 'The Language of Flowers', and visitors will be invited to discover the hidden meanings behind more than 50 spectacular installations across Elizabeth Street, Motcomb Street, Pimlico Road and Eccleston Yards.
The highlights to look out for? Motcomb Street's Floral Mood Garden and the Botanical Identity Station in Eccleston Yards. Bloomin' lovely.
· Jo Loves will be launching a new fragrance, Rose Petal 25.
· Les Senteurs will be curating an edit of perfumes that celebrate the flower, as well as hosting a talk by fragrance expert James Craven.
· The Hari Hotel will create a spectacular floral display, as well as hosting a pop-up with Moët & Chandon for the month of May.
· Peggy Porschen will be creating a selection of cakes and cupcakes in conjunction with Belgravia in Bloom.
· Stivaleria Cavallin will be creating a 'Kiss Me in Belgravia' summer ankle boot, embroidered with poppies, iris, fritillaries, wallflowers and roses.
· Award-winning luxury interior designer Joanna Wood will be creating a peony stationery range.
· Kitchen boutique Summerill & Bishop has created a floral-inspiored selection of table linen sets including tablecloths, napkins and placemats.
· London Grace will be launching a limited edition Belgravia in Bloom gift set; trio of nail polishes named Lily, Blossom & Primrose.
· ME + EM is creating the ‘Belgravia Print Dress’ which will be available in store.
· Children’s fashion boutique Pepa & Co. will have beautiful hand smocked and embroidered dresses made in pretty, floral prints.
· The Thomas Cubitt will be serving a champagne breakfast with a botanical cocktail/spritz menu.
· VICKISARGE will be giving its fashion jewellery a floral spin.
· Cashmere expert Hawico has designed their Vauvise jumper – a 100% Cashmere 4-ply sweater with intarsia daisy design.
· London bakery Dominque Ansel will be transforming its interior and exterior floral installations to represent the ‘Language of Flowers’. Additionally, the bakery’s exquisite Floral Afternoon Tea will be served on the garden terrace each Wednesday to Sunday, with a savoury menu that traces the path of a flower from seed to full bloom.
· Motcomb Street’s Halkin Arcade will transform into stunning Floral Mood Gardens (***HIGHLIGHT***)
· French patisserie Pierre Hermé is creating two different rose flavoured macarons.
· COMO The Halkin’s will be creating a range of floral desserts for their afternoon tea with 3 exclusive cocktails.
· The Fine Cheese Co. will be celebrating cheese cakes, as well as goat cheese from its artisan cheese producers with edible flowers.
· Neill Strain, last year’s winner of Belgravia in Bloom, will be creating a beautiful fragranced candle; No.11, part of a new range of seven which comprises many flowers reflecting those used in Victorian times for sending messages.
· Rococo Chocolates will be hosting a week of floral chocolate tasting at the Belgravia store – from floral truffles to broken chocolate – culminating in a floral-themed chocolate making experience in our their new experience kitchen in store.
· Petrus will be serving a special Belgravia in Bloom three-course lunch menu inspired by the language of flowers.
· Mosimann’s will have a special Belgravia in Bloom menu, and cocktail themed around fresh herbs and edible flowers.
· The Dining Chair Company will have a beautiful range specifically for Belgravia in Bloom.
· No.11 Pimlico Road will be hosting a month of themed masterclasses to include fragrance, flowers and drinks. The bar and restaurant will also be serving a curated set menu.
· Robertaebasta will have a series of both vintage and new ‘good luck charms’ available for purchase in the store.
· Cox London will create crafted ornate floral metalwork reflecting The Language of Flowers theme.
· Luxury designer Collier Webb will be creating breath-taking hand cast brass flowers inspired by the round-headed rampion, a rare wild flower found on the Sussex downs near the Collier Webb foundry.
· The Orange will be serving a champagne breakfast with a cocktail/spritz menu.
· OCHRE will be curating a unique eucalyptus and lupin collection.
· de Le Cuona draws inspiration from the flora and fauna of South Africa where founder Bernie de Le Cuona grew up. Many of her linen fabrics reflect the natural textures and colours of this beautiful landscape and the Belgravia in Bloom displays will feature the Protea, the National Flower of this country which represents change and hope to find wild grasses.
· From 20-25 May Belgravia’s Botanic Identity Station will pop-up in Eccleston Yards (***HIGHLIGHT***)
· Jones Family Kitchen will be serving a bespoke new cocktail, Green and Pleasant Land, created specifically with floral ingredients that in Victorian times alluded to compassion and amiability.
· Scandinavian beauty parlour and studio SMUK will be hosting floral head dress making classes throughout Belgravia in Bloom.
· London’s first drop-in meditation studio and eco-lifestyle store re:mind will be offering discounted Re:Wild sessions during the week of May 20-25 to encourage individuals to re-connect to nature.
· 50M will be partnering with Isosceles lingerie brand to create a line of flower folded knickers
|What||Belgravia In Bloom 2019|
|Where||Various Locations | MAP|
20 May 19 – 25 May 19, 12:00 AM