St Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
The best flirty finds to treat yourself or a loved one to during the celebration of love – here's the best in St Valentine’s Day gifts
1.Jennifer Meyer Green Turquoise Heart Necklace with Diamonds, £3,689
Wear your heart on your necklace – it’s the ultimate symbol of love, but is also extremely stylish.
2. Elizabeth Arden The Love Heals Eight Hour Cream, £28
Designed by artist James Goldcrown, this tube is the perfect skin saviour for anyone you love, or for yourself of course.
3. Bamford Rose Pebble Soap, £18
Natural, organic and pretty; these soaps add a little luxury to your everyday bathing rituals.
4. Melt Chocolate Shop Alphabet Bars, £5.20 each
The coolest chocolate shop in London will create bespoke bars of a crunchy feuillantine milk chocolate, personalised just for you.
Click here5. KNC Lip Mask, £33
With vitamin E and collagen, these help to plump and prime lips before date night.
6. Coco de Mer balconette bra, £165, thong, £95
Inspired by the botanical elements in Renaissance master Sandro Botticelli's 'Primavera' painting, this lingerie set is pretty sexy.
7. Bella Freud Close to my Heart, £95
An alluring bouquet of rose de mai, neroli and jasmine make this scent a lovely spritz for day or night.
8. Lime Crime Velvetine Matte Lipstick at Selfridges, £18
This lip colour takes inspiration from rose petals and has a pretty good staying power too.
9. Chopard Happy Hearts, £2,510
Heart of gold… Well actually, 18-karat rose gold with diamonds and bright red stones are both a sexy and sentimental buy.
10. Icey Designs XOXO Pencil Set, £12.02
Personalised Valentine’s gift ideas can be found here: cute, budget-friendly and flirty-fun scribes.
11. Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush, £24
A universally flattering flush and glow in one cute compact.
12. Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil, £38.50
An exotic smelling oil that makes for a sensual at-home massage experience.
13. The Old Curiosity Damask Rose Gin at Harvey Nichols, £60
An alternative to a classic bouquet, this Damask rose infused gin creates a heady aroma, and is delicious when mixed with your favourite tonic and makes for a great Valentine’s day present for her or him.
14. Lena Erziak Lola heels, £306
Take a bow – as you've just bought a pair of shoes that will make her pulse race.
15. LSA Gold Vase at Amara, £50
A beautiful floral arrangement is always welcome, (try Wild at Heart or Pulbrook & Gould) but score even more points by aquiring a beautiful vessel to house them in.