CW Shops: Come fly with me
Don’t take off without these in-flight essentials
1. Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm, £11
Forms a barrier against the dehydrating effects of flying while imparting a lovely fresh taste too.
2. Chinti & Parker Striped Cashmere Travel Set, £595
You can’t beat cashmere to compensate for the full-on air con at 36,000 feet – and with this set, you’ll be stylish and snug with the generous blanket, socks and co-ordinating eye mask.
3. Fortnum & Mason Pocket Tin, 5 Whole Leaf Silky Tea Bags, £4.95
An upgrade on the plane brew – these handy pocket-sized tins come in Royal Blend, Breakfast and Earl Grey.
4. Invisibobble, £4.99
The smart spiral shape keeps hair out of your face without ruining your blow dry.
5. L'Occitane Aqua Réotier Overnight Mineral Moisture Mask, £32
This is intensely hydrating thanks to hyaluronic acid, and it's non-oily so you don’t look like a greasy mess when you land.
6. Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic Defence Hand Spray, £6.50 and Remedies to Roll Travel edition, £8
Before take-off, spritz your seating area and hands with this anti-bac spray and when landing roll-on the revitalising blend of bergamot, neroli, and clary sage to help ease travel fatigue and uplift your mood.
Click here7. Sarah Chapman The Jet Set Collection, £59
Cleanse, hydrate and protect while you’re on the fly and beyond with the all-you-need-to-glow travel pack.
Click here8. Innoxa Blue Drops, £5.90
Chamomile and witch hazel soothe tired eyes while the blue tint revives the whites.
9. Windle & Moodie Invisible Day & Night Cream, £22
Brings hair back to life with a glossy, hydrated shine.
10. J-Pillow Travel Pillow, £39.95
Designed by an ex-air hostess – it’s ergonomically shaped to support the neck, face, and spine, and will help you to get comfortable on the red eye.