Hair SPF that won’t ruin your blow-dry
And turn you into a greasy mess...
Furthermore, in a scientific study of 15,000 patients, skin cancer found on the scalp has less of a survival rate than tumours found on other parts of the body. Always ask your hairdresser, or shampoo person to have a look at the health of your head.
Not to mention UV damage ruins your balayage. Here’s our edit of the best SPF’s dedicated to delivering excellent hair health that won’t turn you into a greasy mess.
Need any more convincing?
5 Reasons To Protect Hair From UV Damage by Hairdresser Steven Carey
- Using effective UV protection can prevent your coloured hair fading and becoming dull.
- UV protection can help to avoid brittle hair and split ends.
- A good product will help maintain elasticity in the hair, in turn preventing breakage.
- Correct UV protection will prevent you having difficulties in brushing and styling your hair if it becomes dry.
- When using a protecting leave in treatment, be mindful that when getting it wet (e.g. a swimming pool) the chlorine will strip it from the hair and can sometimes have an effect on the colour itself.
This lightweight mist offers UV protection, along with brilliant frizz control ability, so perfect for medium to thick hair that needs a little taming.
3. Coola Organic Scalp & Hair Mist, £20